We are seeking to engage a Strategic Partnerships & Resource Mobilization Officer. The holder of this position shall ensures there is a robust engagement and partnership with institutions of higher learning, employer partners as well as program sponsors.
- Develop and implement a strong partnerships with Employer Partners
- Develop and implement a strong partnership with institutions of higher learning.
- Lead resource mobilization capacity development for programs
- Identify and respond to grant opportunities within the required timelines
- Coordinate with the relevant departments during concept note/proposal development
- Maintain an up to date grant tracking matrix as well as a grants database
- Develop marketing materials to communicate to potential partners and stakeholders
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in English language
- Self-starter with proven track record in executing new projects with limited guidance
- Experience engaging with donors and other stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, including writing and editing skills
- Passion for organization’s vision and mission
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ /Public Relations or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience involving multi-stakeholder projects and partnership development
- Some experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter briefly describing his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience to email@example.com; on or before 22nd September 2023. Applicants must quote the Position on application Subject.