Overview of the Position
Our client in the education Industry in Nairobi County is urgently looking to recruit a competent Security Officer who will be responsible for ensuring the security of the entire premises and people; including staff, learners and visitors. Preventing break-ins and forced entry and sifting in of unauthorized persons, who want to access the school compound at any one point during the day or night. Their duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
Patrol the premises and monitor the institution to ensure safety.
· Guard the entire property, students, staff, and all persons in the institution against trespassers, damage, theft, or accidents whether on the day or the night shift
· Monitor and inspect goods or services being delivered to the institution.
· Record and sign in employees and visitors into their respective books after confirming the purpose of the visit and signing them out as they leave the premises.
· Allocate parking space for vehicles, motorbikes, and bicycles per the parking policy.
· Scan the internal staff bags or belongings as they exit the school and report or question any discrepancy from the norm.
· Submit daily shift reports on the day/night occurrences.
· Contact relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities e.g., police, fire brigade, and ambulance · Inspect the buildings in the school during patrol, water spillages, unlocked rooms/offices, and switches accordingly whether day or during the night
· Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience as a SecurityOfficer or an equivalent position in a reputable organization;
· NYS Training · Certificate in First Aid will be an added advantage; · Proficiency in Computer Applications
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and application letter to email@example.com
subject of the email should be SECURITY OFFICER. Only qualified candidates should apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.