Our client, in the Hospitality Industry located at Syokimau, is seeking to recruit a responsible, honest and hard-working Customer Care / Admin Support.
- Greeting customers and welcoming them to the butchery.
- Receiving Call.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Developing excellent working relationships and lines of communication with the fellow staff to ensure Butchery service standards are met.
- Ensuring that all customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in conjunction with grooming guidelines
- Ensuring that all work spaces are sanitary, comply and meet government health and legal guidelines and regulations.
- Operating cash register, collecting payments and providing accurate change.
- Basi Book keeping
- Basic Administration and Operational Support
- Liaison with Head Office and Sister Companies within the group
- Preparation of reports for management use
- Ability to use an automated POS System
- Ensuring the social media platforms are kept active in liaison with the group marketing team.
- Diploma in Business Administration / Front Office Operations or any other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a butchery.
- Must uphold cleanliness.
- Great communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Social Media Skills
- High Integrity Levels
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent Reporting and Presentation Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and a cover letter only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care / Admin Support) to email@example.com not later than 12th September, 2023.