Overview of the Position
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling our different services. They must develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Prospect for potential new clients and follow up to close business.
- Build a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Selling training programs and other services to current client database and potential clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Minimum of a graduate degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Sales and marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Experience working in an HR Consultancy firm will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in selling of training programs
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting and Public Speaking skills.
- Business Closing Skills.
- Self-motivated and takes own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com with a detailed CV and a cover letter, quoting the position as the subject line on or before 15th September 2023.