Overview of the Position
Our client in the Education sector with catholic bias based in Kiambu County is seeking to recruit a competent candidate, diligent, honest and reliable to support the science department through proper chemical and laboratory substance handling and ensuring safety and healthy to lab users at all time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Chemical and Substance management.
- Record management, filing and archiving.
- Safety and Health Management.
- Time Management.
- A minimum of diploma in analytical chemistry or Bsc Chemisty or related school lab technician course
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience being a school lab technician
- Should display high sense of honesty, integrity and respect for the institution
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, reliability and integrity.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their detailed CV’s and a cover letter to email@example.com not later than 20th May 2021. A detailed JD shall be given to interested candidates on request.